On February 7-8th, 2022 in Philadelphia, DGE will hold the Investigator Trials Summit, which will provide delegates with the most up-to-date information on the full spectrum of challenges facing the industry: from reviewing proposals and aligning research with the corporation’s goals, to closing out studies and handling publication data, all while adhering to strict legal and regulatory frameworks on an international playing field.
The IIT Summit will feature sessions on the industry’s most pressing issues, such as multi-centered monitoring, assuring ROI, developing a publication strategy, and learning from practical case studies. Guest speakers, including Pfizer’s Alexander Kostek and Actelion Pharmaceuticals’ Joelle Rebetez, will lead in-depth and collaborative sessions as well as interactive panel discussions on a variety of timely issues.
The conference will feature a small-group format to encourage greater peer-to-peer networking and promote conversation among industry professionals, as well as customized workshops for pharmaceutical and medical device firms of all sizes.
Why Should You Attend?
- Examine the complex regulatory requirements of sponsor-investigator research
- Clarity on the importance of collaborating with key stakeholders to improve IITs
- Advice on how to end a study while keeping the relationship with the investigator intact
- The contrasts between an industry-sponsored study and Collaborative Research are summarized here
- Key strategies for MSLs to effectively collaborate and manage an IIT
- Best methods for including diversity and inclusion in funded studies
- A guide to creating budgets, contracts, and determining fair market value
The conference will bring together clinician scientists, researchers, and professionals from research institutions, policymakers, industry, and regulatory organizations. By addressing current difficulties and showcasing creative solutions, the agenda will provide the groundwork for future success in investigator-initiated studies.
For more information, please visit https://dgevents.com/event/investigator-initiated-trials-summit/.