- The Green Organic Dutchman participated in the renowned Cannabis Investor Conference held by New West Partners
- TGOD received a 100 percent organic rating from Toronto-based Corporate Knightsmagazine
- The company endeavors to become a global leader in the delivery of high-quality, sustainable cannabis
The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. (TSX: TGOD) (OTCQX: TGODF), a company dedicated to producing organic cannabis using craft farming techniques, was one of the presenters at the Cannabis Investor Conference held by New West Partners on August 22, 2019, in San Francisco, California (http://ibn.fm/A4qjv). Based in Hamilton, Ontario, The Green Organic Dutchman is committed to become a global leader in the delivery of premium-quality cannabis in compliance with the provisions of ACMPR and the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada).
Recently, TGOD received a 100 percent organic rating from Toronto-based Corporate Knights magazine (http://ibn.fm/B0fNJ). The company is one of the few in Canada licensed to cultivate organic cannabis. The Green Organic Dutchman is a pioneer in shifting from indoor farming to greenhouse cultivation, making use of solar energy and cutting electricity costs by up to 90 percent. Companies leading this effort are using glass-roofed greenhouses equipped with the latest high-tech equipment to produce ‘sun-grown’ organic cannabis (http://ibn.fm/r7uCv).
Canada has become a magnet for cannabis investors, with more than $1.3 billion raised by Canadian companies to date. The country has 58 licensed producers servicing a population of 36 million, but it only boasts two organic producers. Canada’s legal cannabis sector has been busy trying to meet heavy demand since legalization in October 2018, so companies have not given much thought into how the industry can track, disclose and better the sector’s ESG (environmental, social and governance) factors. However, where many companies refrain from taking on the social responsibility that should come from cultivation, TGOD rose to the occasion.
The Green Organic Dutchman has positioned itself as one of the industry’s most cost-efficient companies while still delivering high-quality organic cannabis used to improve the lives of its customers. TGOD holds licenses and is located in both Ontario and Quebec, which together have a population of 22 million Canadian residents. The company caters to both recreational users and Canada’s medical market.
TGOD has applied a different approach to running a sustainable and successful cannabis company. That approach includes:
- Following the principle of “grow to scale” and concentrating on growing organic produce;
- Controlling logistical and infrastructure departments;
- Teaming up with the world’s second-largest power-management company, Eaton;
- Teaming up with Canada’s second-largest construction management company, Ledcor; and
- Creating a world-class CPG senior management team.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.TGOD.ca
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to TGODF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/TGODF