SideChannel (OTCQB: SDCH)
- SideChannel uses microsegmentation to reduce risk, enhance productivity, and implement zero-trust networks
- Going beyond traditional open Hub & Spoke and Mesh models, Enclave(TM) benefits SideChannel customers with faster breach containment, simplified compliance, and kills VPN connections that limit productivity
- The global cybersecurity market size is projected to grow from $189.9 billion in 2023 to $266 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 8.9%
, furthering its mission and vision that cybersecurity should be simple and accessible for small and mid-sized organizations and that they deserve the expertise of an experienced Chief Information Security Officer (“CISO”) at a reasonable cost, has announced the recent release of its new cybersecurity product, Enclave(TM)
, to implement a “zero trust network
During the third quarter of 2022, almost 15 million data records were exposed to breaches worldwide – an increase of 37% compared to the previous quarter (https://ibn.fm/G5p6I
). One way of preventing breaches is through an added layer of security, a zero-trust network, implemented to require verification from everyone trying to gain access to the network – internally and externally.
cybersecurity product reduces risk, enhances productivity, and makes zero trust a reality through microsegmentation. Since a secure network starts with segmentation, Enclave(TM)
saves time and money by enabling IT to do what every admin should do, while avoiding the complexity.
provides a simplified approach to security identity, applications, and networks by seamlessly combining access control, microsegmentation, encryption, and other secure network concepts to create a comprehensive solution. Through SideChannel’s product, IT can easily segment the enterprise network and place the right staff in those segments to direct traffic.
SideChannel takes security beyond the traditional open Hub & Spoke and Mesh models and allows for near-limitless micro-segmented networks to operate insulated from one another. The benefits of SideChannel’s product include:
- Faster Breach Containment – shrinks the attack surface, meaning there are fewer surface areas to search for breaches.
- Simplifies Compliance – reduces the time to containment by reducing the surface area visible to an intruder. It limits the scope of a post-event search to uncover situational facts.
- Kill VPN – with remote work becoming a preferred reality, it is becoming increasingly easier to breach data. VPN tunnels slow down networks, and productivity is lost, along with information, making costs go up.
Through extensive use cases, Enclave(TM)
enables real-time visibility of network flows, monitoring and reporting, stronger security, and a scalable solution. Built on Nebula, it is built on the open-source microsegmentation framework that powers enterprises but make it accessible and easy for any team.
The global cybersecurity market size is projected to grow from $189.9 billion in 2023 to $266 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 8.9%. The market’s growth is expected to be driven primarily by the increased prevalence of data breaches across the globe, the rise in digitization, and the increase of sophisticated cyber intrusions. North America is estimated to hold the largest market share of the global cybersecurity market based on 2022 data, and Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period (https://ibn.fm/JbBsT
Reports have shown that cyberattacks on small to medium-sized businesses have increased in recent years, primarily because of the expansion of networks across remote and in-office cloud environments, mobile devices, software applications, and third-party suppliers for conducting business. SideChannel is continuing to expand its service offerings, workforce, and customer base – attracting over 20 virtual CISOs to serve across industries including fintech, biotech, healthcare, manufacturing, legal, defense, and technology services.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.SideChannel.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS:
The latest news and updates relating to SDCH are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/SDCH