- LTTGF disrupts the market and lottery ticket purchase methods, making it easier than ever to get in on the game
- Customers can quickly and conveniently pool tickets to increase odds
- The innovative company employs a strategic business model to expand to 22 additional states and allow enhanced digital payment options
While the chances of hitting the jackpot in any major American lottery game are one in millions, the old adage that “you have to be in it to win it” rings true no matter the odds. LottoGopher Holdings Inc. (OTCQB: LTTGF) (CSE: LOTO) (FSE: 2LG) makes it easier than ever to get in on the game. The Los Angeles based company disrupts the market and the old way of purchasing tickets, and redefines convenience from even the ease of a quick stop at a “convenience” store to bringing purchase options to its customers to order lottery tickets online. LTTGF provides a quick, innovative and convenient way for California residents to purchase tickets online for Powerball, Mega Millions and/or California’s own SuperLotto Plus.
And, while a player’s odds increase with the simple purchase of a ticket (i.e., from zero to one in millions for the jackpot or zero to one in 23 to 25 for winning any prize, depending on the game), LTTGF customers can quickly and conveniently pool tickets to further increase odds of winning.
LTTGF customers buy tickets online at face value, without additional markups, based on membership-level payment options for use of the service. The messenger service purchases tickets at a physical location, as well as provides membership access to its online system and tracking functionality. First single-ticket orders are allowed with free membership and, thereafter, membership options include a daily, monthly or yearly subscription for use of the service.
Subscriber perks include options to:
- Monitor exclusive membership information, such as strategies, alerts and current lottery news.
- Create groups and take office or other friends and family pools online, while running and tracking with the online service.
- Browse and join public lottery pools, which range from two to 100 members per group, and utilize the service to find groups that are winning often, groups that seem overdue for a big prize, play in multiple groups, play in local or similar-interest groups, or find groups employing appealing methods of number selection, etc.
LTTGF service is currently available to California residents only, with a strategic business model and plans to expand to 22 additional states by year-end 2018. The company has joined forces with Lottoland, the online lottery world leader, and it is working to enhance cashless options to allow encrypted payment with digital cryptocurrencies.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.LottoGopher.com
Let us hear your thoughts: LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Message Board