Mining companies, businesses, suppliers, and professionals are all invited to attend the Future Of Mining Sydney 2023 conference being held on February 20-21st. With the pressure of sustainable mining options and conserving energy growing on mining companies, there is a growing need for new ways to conduct business while keeping profits intact.
At the Future of Mining Sydney conference, experts will discuss the challenges and feasible solutions for conducting mining operations in a no-harm, zero-emission sustainable way.
Join in for 20+ hours of networking where 350+ mining executives make their presence to discuss and share practical and thought-provoking ideas to address these mining solutions. Around 600+ attendees are expected to attend the 2-day event with 50+ stalwarts of the mining spectrum residing as keynote speakers. They will bring to light the pressure faced by the mining industry and put forth their ideas of green mining, operational efficiency, and responsible business.
Mining executives and companies can avail this huge opportunity to interact with industry regulators, experts, and investors. These two days of networking will pave the way for new business alliances and long-term relationships.
Important topics of discussion include:
- Technology and innovation
- Zero-entry mine: Surface and underground
- Incorporating real-time AI for process optimization
- Sustainable and responsible business
- Net zero mine to achieve green mining
- Embedding ESG into businesses
- Data analytics and digitalization of mining businesses
- Effective business management for cost curtailing
- Improving connectivity and strengthening the supplier chain for operational efficiency
The Future of Mining Sydney 2023 will witness an exceptional audience from the Australian mining arena to network and discuss fresh ideas for incorporating into their mining business. A varied panel of speakers will talk about the technological developments, innovations, and industry challenges in the various aspects of the mining industry. Join over 250 mining companies’ experts and hear from high caliber speakers such as:
- Hon Madeleine King MP, Minister for Resources, Australia
- Michelle Ash, Chief Technology Officer, OZ Minerals
- Ned Howard, Manager Geoscience, Evolution Mining
- Robyn Dittrich, Vice President, Procurement – Global Functions & China, BHP
- Fiona Robertson, Non-Executive Director, 29Metals/Bellevue Gold/Whitehaven Coal
- Ali Soofastaei, Artificial Intelligence Program Leader, Vale
- Malcolm Shang, Global Head of Mine Closure Planning and Circular Economy (Mining), ArcelorMittal and much more….
The Sydney Masonic Centre plays host to Australia’s premier events and conferences. The building presents 13 fully accessible event spaces that can accommodate small workshops and training sessions, conferences, VIP dinners, and cocktail events. Large-scale business events, meetings, exhibitions, live music, performances and special events of all kinds are organized at this venue.
An impressive lineup of presenting companies will showcase their businesses’ ideas to an engaging audience of industry leaders, investors and other mining businesses. Attendees get an opportunity for one-on-one meetings and personalized discussions with eminent investment groups, regulators and veterans businesses.
The Future of Mining events is organized by Aspermont Media, London, England.
To learn more, please visit https://ibn.fm/Ft0vG.