- PRPI’s XYO Mechanical Balancing Technology delivers energy-efficient, high-performance solutions for rotating equipment, machinery, and devices
- XYO harnesses rotor displacement energy to move compensating masses, correct for imbalance, reduce vibration
- The technology can be customized for virtually anything that rotates
When things that rotate become unbalanced, havoc ensues. From washing machines and boat propellers to engine fans and drive shafts, performance is hampered — and sometimes even destroyed — when rotation goes off kilter. World experts in vibration reduction, Perpetual Industries (OTC: PRPI) solves the problem with its proprietary XYO Mechanical Balancing Technology.
“The XYO Mechanical Balancing Technology delivers energy-efficient, high-performance solutions for rotating equipment, machinery, and devices,” said PRPI president and CEO Brent Bedford (https://ibn.fm/Dz9qa). “XYO is a proprietary technology, and the market potential is virtually limitless.”
PRPI’s award-winning tech (XYO Mechanical Balancing Technology received a gold medal at the International Exhibition of Inventions in Switzerland) harnesses rotor displacement energy to move compensating masses and automatically corrects for the imbalance and reduces vibration. Operating under the principle that everything that rotates needs to be balanced, PRPI’s XYO Balancing Technology has been tried and tested in an array of settings, with impressive results, including the following:
- automotive driveshafts, 91% reduction of vibration
- washing machines, 89% reduction of vibration
- refrigeration compressors, 85% reduction of vibration
- industrial fans, 83% reduction of vibration
- engine fans, 80% reduction of vibration
- professional angle grinders, 63% reduction of vibration
- boat propellers, 47% reduction of vibration
- electric trolling motors, 41% reduction of vibration
With unlimited application possibilities, XYO Mechanical Balancing Technology can be customized for virtually anything that rotates, resulting in a more energy-efficient product and outcome. For instance, when the technology was tested on washing machines, in addition to the 89% reduction of vibration, the spin speed was increased by 29 RPMs, power consumption decreased by 43%, and noise levels went down by 11.3 decibels. In addition, the technology improved longevity, decreased mechanical wear, and lowered warranty repair.
Similar results are being recorded in engineer reports wherever XYO technology is being tested and used (https://ibn.fm/L9QHQ). In addition to decreased vibrations, PRPI’s proprietary tech delivers decreased power consumption, reduces mechanical wear and tear, lowers noise emissions, optimizes operational efficiency, and cuts maintenance costs.
Perpetual Industries is an incubator for the development of new and innovative energy-efficient technologies. The company’s mission is to “perpetuate industry” by bringing value-added technologies to market. The company is expanding its expertise and knowledge of energy-efficient technology by developing low-cost, green-energy-powered solutions for a variety of industries while continuing its research, development, and commercialization of the XYO Technology in key applications.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.PerpetualIndustries.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to PRPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/PRPI