- The Mobius Interactive flagship brand, Mobius.bet, is a top sponsor for the next six matches of the 2021 FIFA World Cup Soccer Qualifiers in Brazil
- The Mobius.bet brand will be showcased on Globo TV Brazil, attracting 35 – 40 million viewers per match
- By partnering with Globo TV, Mobius Interactive will reach more sports enthusiasts, showcasing the Mobius.bet brand and growing its market reach
Mobius Interactive has signed a lucrative sponsorship agreement to display its flagship brand, Mobius.bet, on national TV in Brazil for the 2021 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, marking the company’s entry into the expanding Brazilian iGaming industry. Mobius Interactive has burst onto the scene of this booming market with its main brand, Mobius.bet – based upon research and knowledge of the region.This strategic move will capitalize on the current surge in Latin America’s iGaming and Esports markets. This iGaming industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% between 2018 and 2023, ultimately posting total revenues of $6.29 billion.
This venture into the Brazilian market is well-calculated and perfectly-timed. Mobius Interactive is pulling out all the stops in Brazil, getting in early to capitalize on this situational opportunity with tremendous growth potential. The agreement to display Mobius.bet ads on Brazilian national TV opens a new front in Mobius Interactive’s campaign to conquer the lucrative Latin American gaming market. With Globo TV, Brazil’s largest television station, Mobius Interactive is able to reach 99.5% of the country’s population of 211 million. Mobius Interactive’s partnership with Globo TV presents the ideal opportunity take full advantage of this market—a market set for exponential growth.
It is estimated that the Brazil World Cup qualifiers will attract about 35 million viewers per match on Globo TV. The highly-anticipated game between Brazil and its archrival, Argentina, is projected to attract about 40 million viewers. Mobius Interactive is capitalizing on these impressive numbers to push its brand in the Latin American market, taking full advantage of this vast audience and the football culture of Brazil, a soccer powerhouse with more World Cup victories than any other team in history.
- Chile vs Brazil (2nd September)
- Brazil vs Peru (7th September)
- Venezuela vs Brazil (7th October)
- Brazil vs Uruguay (12th October)
- Brazil vs Colombia (11th November)
- Argentina vs Brazil (16th November)
Mobius Interactive is open for investment opportunities.
For further information please contact:
Gary Eldridge – President
1 (604) 783-1685 email@example.com
Seamus Byrne – VP Corporate Development
1 (902) 441-5757 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracey Miller – VP Mergers & Acquisitions
1 (604) 355-5589 email@example.com
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.MobiusInteractive.Ltd.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Mobius are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/Mobius