- IONIC Brands offers investors exposure to a portfolio of luxury brands including IONIC vaporizer pens, Zoots edibles, Vuber Technologies and Vegas M Stick vaporizer pens
- IONIC expects recent acquisitions to add more than $30 million in revenue in 2019 with total revenues projected at $46 million
- Top 10 vape pen company in Washington state; application of proven sales and marketing formula offers massive growth opportunity in multiple states
- Vertical integration with diversification of products and product segments includes 11 cannabis licenses in three states
- IONIC brands are now sold in six states in 685 stores
- Over $34 million in organically-generated sales since 2015-2018
IONIC Brands Corp. (CSE: IONC) (OTC: ZRRRF) is a national cannabis holding company building a multistate portfolio of award-winning premium and luxury brands in the cannabis space. Established in 2015, IONIC Brands has demonstrated its ability to expand and operate multiple cannabis concentrate consumer brands in markets across the western United States. The company continues to strategically expand nationwide to remain a leader of the highest-value segments in the cannabis market.
With a focus on quality, responsibility and respectability, IONIC’s product lines are pioneering the changing landscape of cannabis consumption. The company’s refinement practices are a result of a passionate commitment to craft the finest, small-batch cannabis oils and cannabis concentrates in the world – without glycols, glycerins or additives.
IONIC’s Certified Clean program verifies that every product leaving the company’s facilities meets or exceeds state mandates on pesticide testing. The testing is conducted by individually testing every batch which ensures and enhances trust and transparency. IONIC recently paired its Certified Clean program with Lucid Green Inc. and its revolutionary technology platform designed to provide vital safety information. Lucid Green’s technology provides a direct-to-consumer data platform, providing instant access to a library of product specific insights by simply scanning the package’s QR code with a smartphone camera.
Elite Brand Portfolio/Acquisitions
- IONIC, the company’s flagship recreational branded product, is a stylish and sophisticated premium vape pen line that has earned customer loyalty and a reputation as a consistent Top 10 vape brand in Washington state. IONIC’s immediate product line expansion plans include THC/CBD mixes, low-dose products, high-end edibles, CASK oil and device innovation.
- WW Agriculture cultivates cannabis outdoors on a 140-acre eastern Washington State farm capable of producing up to 100,000 pounds of cannabis for less than $0.10/gram.
- ZOOTS, a Washington-based edibles company, utilizes patent-protected ultra-clean CO2 extraction hardware to create proprietary formulations of refined cannabis oils and distillates. Through MedMen dispensaries, Zoots Edibles are currently available in Washington and Colorado and will soon be on shelves at dispensaries in Massachusetts, New York and Pennsylvania.
- Vuber Technologies hardware produces the best vaporization experience on the market.
- Vegas M Stick vaporizer pens are distributed to stores in Washington State with plans to expand to Oregon and Nevada.
- Vegas Valley Growers is a revenue-generating, vertically integrated operation in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a full complement of production, manufacturing and distribution licenses.
IONIC has also acquired two U.S. patents issued to Canna Café that are related to cannabinoid (CBD) infused coffee and CBD-infused coffee in a Keurig ® K-Cup ® Pod. An international patent is in process for cannabis-infused teas.
Experienced Management Team
IONIC Brands is led by an innovative product team, powerful sales organization and a world-class marketing group.
Chairman & CEO John Gorst has built and sold four different technology companies with market valuations in excess of $600 million. Gorst has been at the forefront of IONIC’s expansion and development into Washington state’s leading vaporizer brand.
Andrew Schell, President, Vice-Chairman & Co-Founder, has built several successful companies. Schell has an engineering background rounded in operations, strategy and corporate law, and most recently was CEO of a U.S. Department of Defense company specializing in military operations.
Christian Struzan, Chief Marketing Officer & Co-Founder, has over 30 years of experience in marketing and branding in the entertainment and consumer goods industries. Struzan founded an advertising agency which developed and executed marketing campaigns for feature films such as the Star Wars franchise, Fight Club, and the television series American Idol. He has also worked on global brands such as Guinness, Stella Artois and Beck’s.
Johnny Stange, Chief Revenue Officer, was formerly a director of sales for the southern California region for Treasury Wine Estates, a major wine wholesaler, where he grew and oversaw annual sales of $250 million. Stange is leading the charge in IONIC’s aggressive sales growth plans across multiple states.
In 2018, IONIC was voted one of the “Top 50 Companies to Work for in Cannabis” by MG Magazine, a publication serving cannabis industry professionals.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.IONIC.social
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ZRRRF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/ZRRRF