Professionals and executives from the pharma, biotech and medical device companies are invited to attend the virtual online streaming Transparency and Aggregate Spend Summit organized by DGE. The virtual summit is hosted by DGE (Dynamic Global Events), a life science leader in organizing B2B events for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, medical devices, and allied industries.
The virtual summit offers a wonderful opportunity for professionals in the life sciences industry to understand the requirements and caveats of Open Payments reporting, as well as know the state-to-state regulations for HCP spend reporting. Attendees can get the latest information on the guidelines and timelines for global transparency, as well.
Thought leaders will share insights and knowledge about the tools you need in order to ensure complete and accurate data and identify compliance risks. They will further share tips for managing high-risk HCP interactions, data integrity, and sharing compliance intelligence. This virtual platform offers a phenomenal learning opportunity on the aspects of compliant HCP spend reporting.
Agenda of the summit:
- Learn the needs and regulations of Open Payments reporting
- Understand the state-to-state regulations for HCP spend reporting
- Get acquainted with the guidelines and timelines for global transparency
- Understand the intricacies of auditing previous years’ reporting to identify gaps and improve efficiency for the future
- Improve your transparency program for cost-savings
The team of life science event professionals at DGE specializes in providing a conducive networking environment where attendees can be a part of the summit from within the comfort of their homes or workspaces.
To learn more, please visit https://ibn.fm/FeHbk.