Jupiter Wellness Inc. (NASDAQ: JUPW) is a functional wellness and natural health products company. Through its proprietary line of offerings leveraging the therapeutic and medical benefits of cannabidiol (CBD), the company is dedicated to advancing research into CBD for treatment and relief of a range of ailments, including ultraviolet exposure, psoriasis, eczema, skin aging and other conditions.
Jupiter Wellness was formed in 2018 and is headquartered in Jupiter, Florida.
An Award-Winning Brand Portfolio
Jupiter Wellness currently markets seven unique CBD brands targeted toward specific niches of the larger CBD space. These brands include:
- CaniSun – This line of products is dermatologist tested and recommended. Its high-performance, ultra-moisturizing formulas provide protection from UVA, UVB and IRA rays while defending skin against photo-aging and dehydration.
- fitCBD – This line is ideal for athletes of all levels seeking to incorporate CBD into their training regimens. fitCBD proudly incorporates natural, proven essential oils and cutting-edge CBD technology in a selection of vegan, natural and cruelty-free formulations.
- Wellness CBD – This brand includes products designed to provide immediate support through a proprietary combination of essential oils and industrial hemp-derived CBD.
- Black Belt CBD – This brand features products formulated to offer immediate relief for the most exhausted and stressed muscles. Menthol provides immediate cooling action, while a proprietary essential oil blend helps boost recovery time.
- Bella – This product line includes a wide selection of luxury skin and hair products designed to boost lift and shine by leveraging the antioxidant power of CBD.
- Felix & Ambrosia – This brand features premium CBD-infused foot cream formulated to provide immediate relief for long days in high heels and boots, as well as award-winning flavored lube available in five tantalizing flavors.
- Jack – This line of CBD-infused creams, serums and moisturizers is designed to meet all of the skincare needs of even the most rugged of adventurers.
Jupiter Wellness retails its full portfolio of brands and products on its ecommerce site, www.CBDCaring.com.
On October 13, 2020, Jupiter Wellness filed a preliminary prospectus with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission detailing plans to offer one million units consisting of one share of common stock and one warrant in a firm commitment initial public offering at an assumed price of $7.50 per unit (https://ibn.fm/jGmkc). Each warrant is immediately exercisable and entitles the holder to purchase one share of common stock at an exercise price of $8.50. Warrants will expire five years from the date of issuance.
In line with this proposed offering, the company has been approved to list its shares and warrants for trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market, subject to official notice of issuance, under ticker symbols ‘JUPW’ and ‘JUPWW’, respectively.
Brian John is the CEO of Jupiter Wellness. For the past 20 years, he has been an investor and advisor to companies around the globe. He is the founder of a highly successful financial consulting firm specializing in assisting emerging growth companies and has worked with hundreds of companies in dozens of countries over the last 25 years. John also serves on the board of directors of The Learning Center at the Els Center of Excellence – a school for children with autism in Jupiter, Florida.
Richard Miller is the COO of Jupiter Wellness. Since 2000, Miller has managed a consulting firm that advises emerging growth companies. Over the last 20 years, he has provided strategic advice to hundreds of companies across diverse industries. He has assisted C-Level executives with expanding, financing and other challenges facing emerging companies. Miller co-founded Teeka Tan Suncare Products. Prior to the company’s sale, he was instrumental in the design and launch of a full line of boutique suncare products. He managed the deal from concept to sale. He is an advocate for school safety and local schools through his grass roots group, ‘My School Counts’.
Doug McKinnon is the CFO of Jupiter Wellness. His 35+ year professional career includes financial, advisory and operation experience across a broad spectrum of industry sectors, including oil and gas, technology, cannabis and communications. He has served in C-Level positions in both private and public sectors, including as chairman and CEO of an American-stock-exchange-traded company; as VP – Chief Administrative Officer of a $12-billion-market-cap Nasdaq-traded company; as CFO of several publicly-held U.S., Canadian and Australian companies; and as CEO/CFO of various other private enterprises.
- Jupiter Wellness currently markets seven unique CBD brands targeted toward specific niches of the larger CBD space.
- The company is dedicated to advancing research into the medical and therapeutic uses of CBD for treatment and relief of ultraviolet exposure, psoriasis, eczema, skin aging and other ailments.
- On October 13, 2020, Jupiter Wellness filed a preliminary prospectus with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission detailing plans to offer one million units at an assumed price of $7.50 per unit
- The company has been approved to list its shares and warrants for trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market, subject to official notice of issuance, under ticker symbols ‘JUPW’ and ‘JUPWW’, respectively.