Endexx Corp. (OTC: EDXC) is a leading producer and manufacturer of hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) wellness products and a provider of innovative phytonutrient-based nutritional products. Through its operating division, CBD Unlimited Inc., Endexx develops and distributes all-natural CBD products derived from the cannabis sativa-L plant, often referred to as the hemp plant, containing less than 0.03% THC, the psychoactive compound in cannabis.
Under its four major brands – CBD Unlimited, Phyto-Bites, Maggie’s and BLESSWELL – the company’s products range from oils, capsules and topicals to pet products, all with the shared purpose of therapeutic effect and pain relief for humans and pets.
Endexx incorporates science and compliance as the foundation for the development of all its products. Because the company utilizes high quality functional ingredients to formulate its products, most customers have positive experiences which outperform their expectations. This differentiates the Endexx line of products in the market.
CBD Unlimited™, a subsidiary of Endexx, was founded in 2014 with the belief that CBD unlocked a new frontier in healing. Since its founding, CBD Unlimited has been a premier developer of hemp-derived products, each formulated to address key segments of the health and wellness market.
CBD Unlimited’s mission is to deepen and share understanding regarding the state of the science of cannabinoids. Through its e-commerce site, the subsidiary sells high-end CBD oils, topicals, capsules, snacks and beverages.
On November 4, 2021, Endexx announced plans for a “near-future” nationwide specialty and convenience store roll-out of the CBD Unlimited Value Line of products, with an aim of aggressively expanding its retail footprint through a major distribution partner.
On May 21, 2021, Endexx announced that it had joined forces with music mogul, business guru and GRAMMY® Award-winning artist DJ Khaled to create a master barber-approved, top shelf line of CBD-enhanced grooming products – BLESSWELL™.
As noted in the press release, the sustainably sourced collection features 100% U.S. grown and processed hemp products that focus on a more natural approach to achieving the healthiest hair and skin. BLESSWELL was created to introduce men to a whole body, holistic form of self-care, which was inspired by DJ Khaled’s pursuit for wellness and time spent in the “Honeywell of the Jamaican Irie”.
“Aside from love and family, health and wellness are our greatest blessings. That’s the key,” DJ Khaled stated in the press release. “Reflecting on my quest to a better mind and body, I found my daily habits to have the most impact on my overall outlook of life. I created BLESSWELL to provide men with an at-home CBD grooming solution that allows them to put their game face on, build their confidence and get their mind in the right zone.”
Recently, BLESSWELL has been receiving high praise and mass exposure as many celebrity influencers have mentioned the product on their social media. In addition, a large-scale, BLESSWELL pop-up store was successfully launched in Chicago.
On November 4, 2021, Endexx announced that it had received a vendor number and had cleared compliance with “a major well-known drug chain” for the placement of the BLESSWELL product line. The initial agreement will target approximately 1,000 stores in North America. The release further notes, “This launch into 1,000 major retail stores signifies that Endexx will achieve its readjusted store-count goal of 5,000 stores in 2021, in FDM (Food/Drug/Mass) retail post the COVID-19 pandemic.”
Other Brands & Initiatives
- Phyto-Bites, the company’s pet product line, includes CBD soft chews for animal use that are formulated to promote health and support the reduction of separation anxiety, pain and inflammation. The science behind the company’s products involves over half a decade of clinical research in the field and lab work to provide accuracy in dosage and delivery of optimal absorption per serving.
- Maggie’s Line features scientifically formulated, soothing mists and balms that deliver the signature relaxation of CBD, paired with the power of Arnica and MSM with the tantalizing scent of lemongrass.
- Ocho Rios Herb House was recently soft-launched by Endexx’s Go Green Global subsidiary. The storefront, located in the Taj Mahal shopping center in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, will carry premium marijuana and other related premium products for consumers. Ocho Rios is the largest port on the island and received about 40% of overall visitors in Jamaica in 2019.
According to a report from Grand View Research, the global CBD market was valued at $2.8 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 21.2% from 2021 to 2028. That would put the market value at more than $13 billion by the end of the forecast period.
Due to the healing properties of CBD, the demand for health and wellness products containing CBD is expected to rebound from a COVID-19-caused slowdown and remain high. Grand View identifies this demand as the major factor driving market growth. In addition, the rising acceptance and use of CBD products due to government approvals is a major factor expected to boost the market.
The Grand View report states that increasing awareness of CBD’s therapeutic benefits has influenced buyers to purchase cannabidiol products, regardless of cost. Because CBD products typically have a greater profit margin, commercial retailers are now ramping up their focus on selling hemp- and cannabis-based products. A number of the largest U.S. retailers now stock CBD products on their shelves.
The Endexx management team and its advisory group each have between 10 and 50 years of experience in their respective fields. These professionals all have experience in growing businesses, as well as in developing and implementing new consumer products and technologies with an emphasis in the medical, biotech and life science industries.
- In 2021, the company launched its distribution rollout in nine introduction states.
- Endexx executed the brand launch of BLESSWELL™, a new CBD-infused men’s grooming line, with famed music artist DJ Khaled.
- The company in 2020 secured a Master Distribution agreement with one of the largest CBD distributors in the U.S.
- Endexx’s CBD Unlimited™ subsidiary projects revenue of $9 million in fiscal 2022, with 100% year-over-year growth.
- The company’s new distribution agreements project total revenue ranging from $50 million to $250 million within three to five years.
- The global CBD market was valued at $2.8 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 21.2% from 2021 to 2028.