On May 23, 2018, we published revised versions of our Privacy Policy and User Agreements. Please read these updated terms and take some time to understand them. Your use of our services is subject to these revised terms.
Yes, I Agree.
Stocks To Buy Now

Blog


Cyberfort Software Inc. (CYBF) Staying One Step Ahead of Cyberattacks

  • Investors realizing and seizing a $325 billion opportunity
  • An estimated 99 percent of computers worldwide are vulnerable to cyberattacks
  • Cyberfort is developing cutting-edge ad-blocking and content-filtering software

Between 2015 and the second quarter of 2018, Reuters reported that cyberattacks surged more than 100 percent (http://ibn.fm/QS9JO). Cybersecurity companies are working hard to counteract mega-breaches, and investors are realizing and seizing what looks to be a lucrative opportunity. According to Market Insights Report ‘Global Cybersecurity Market’ (http://ibn.fm/0MBFp), the industry is expected to reach $325 billion by 2025.

While Cyberfort Software Inc. (OTC: CYBF) may foresee a digital future free of malicious attacks, there is much work to be done before that future is realized. According to a 2017 study released by the Financial Planning Association’s Research and Practice Institute, only 29 percent of companies are adequately prepared to manage and mitigate the risks associated with cybersecurity, despite the fact that 70 percent of organizations have reported being compromised by a successful cyberattack. In fact, an estimated 99 percent of computers worldwide are vulnerable, leaving both individuals and corporations susceptible.

Cyberfort is working hard to change this. As a leader in cybersecurity, CYBF is developing cutting-edge ad-blocking and content-filtering software that keeps individuals and businesses digitally safe. Through strategic acquisitions, the company has built a diversified portfolio that includes Vivio and, soon, Just Content Software.

In 2016, Cyberfort acquired Vivio, an ad-blocking app for Mac, iPhone and iPad. The app serves 10,000 users while improving security and privacy and reducing loading times. Vivio improves the users’ browsing experience by blocking ads, reducing data usage and saving battery life.

CYBF is also currently pursuing the acquisition of Just Content Software, an ad-blocking app available on iTunes. The app is designed to safeguard families and businesses alike. The app’s ability to block unsafe links, adult-content phishing sites and inflammatory hate speech are all features that fall in line with the company’s commitment to providing the best and most effective ad-blocking software in the marketplace.

Cyberfort has set out strategic steps to continue offering innovative solutions that create a safer online environment for all. As companies begin to wake up and realize that an “it won’t happen to me” mentality is not a realistic safeguard, CYBF is prepared and ready to fortify their digital assets and proactively prevent cyberattacks. Less than 30 percent of companies are standing ready to combat the enemy; that leaves the remaining 70 percent in vital need of solutions like those on offer from Cyberfort Software.

For more information, visit the company’s website at www.CyberfortSoftware.com

Last Tweets

Follow us: @Buy_Stocks_Now

From Our Blog

Spectrum Global Solutions Inc.’s (SGSI) Upcoming Agreement of Merger to Provide Unique Growth Opportunities

February 15, 2019

On February 7, Spectrum Global Solutions announced its entry into a definitive agreement of merger with WaveTech Global Inc. Upon completion of the merger, WaveTech will become the majority-controlling shareholder of Spectrum Global Solutions Representatives of the two companies announced that the merger will provide unique growth opportunities and tremendous value for shareholders Spectrum Global […]

Rotate your device 90° to view site.