Siyata Mobile Inc. (TSX.V: SIM) (OTCQX: SYATF) is a leading global developer and provider of Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (“PTT/PoC”) systems for enterprise customers. The company specializes in connected vehicle products for professional fleets and markets its products under the Uniden® Cellular brand.
Since its inception in 2012, Siyata has amassed a customer base that includes cellular operators, commercial vehicle technology distributors, and fleets of all sizes in Canada, the U.S., Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
Recognized by the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange in 2018 as a Venture Top 50 Company, Siyata aims to deliver the highest quality and most technologically advanced mobile communication devices for global corporate workforces, fleets, homes and buildings.
The company has long been an industry pioneer, delivering the world’s first 3G connected vehicle device as well as the world’s first 4G/LTE vehicle-mounted smartphone for First Responders and commercial fleets and vehicles, thereby creating a new category in the cellular device market with a dedicated smartphone tailor-made for the commercial vehicle market.
Siyata is headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Canada.
Siyata’s suite of technology includes numerous PTT and legacy devices, as well as cellular boosters designed to improve cellular signals in corporate warehouses, government embassies, retirement home campuses, banks and manufacturing plants.
The company’s flagship product, the Uniden UV350, is the world’s first vehicle-mounted 4G/LTE smartphone with crystal clear quality, carrier grade PTT, voice, text, video and data applications built into a single device. Specifically designed for First Responder and commercial fleet vehicles, the UV350 runs on cellular LTE networks that provide nationwide and global coverage, replacing traditional single purpose two-way radios that require a monthly fee and limited network coverage.
The Uniden UV350 is currently available through Bell Mobility, Canada’s largest LTE network and PTT community. Expanding its availability, Siyata is completing network approval with two North American Tier 1 operators to launch the UV350 in the U.S. in 2019.
CEO and Chairman Marc Seelenfreund is the founder of Siyata. He is also the founder of Siyata’s parent company, Accel Telecom, an Israel-based company that specializes in importing and distributing innovative cellular and IP devices to fixed line operators and mobile providers within Israel. Prior to establishing Accel, Seelenfreund was a vice president at Sunrise Corporation in New York where he focused on financing publicly traded technology companies. Seelenfreund has a law degree from Bar Ilan University, is a board member at Israel’s leading private university, and has served as an officer in the Israel Defense Forces.
Glenn Kennedy, vice president of sales, has over 25 years of sales experience in the telecommunications industry. Prior to joining Siyata in 2016, Kennedy managed sales nationally for Motorola Canada, HTC Communications Canada, and Sonim Technologies. He holds a bachelor’s degree in honors business administration from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario.
CFO Gerald Bernstein, a professional chartered accountant, has spent 20 years focusing on private equity financing and tax efficient corporate structuring in multi-jurisdictional arenas. He holds a bachelor’s degree of commerce as well as a graduate diploma in public accountancy from McGill University. Bernstein has been a member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants since 1987.
Gidi Bracha, vice president of technology, has served in this position since 2011 and spearheaded the development of both the Truckfone, Voyager and UV350. Bracha served in various key positions at Cellcom, Israel’s leading cellular provider, including head of car mobility products and director of type approvals. Bracha served as an engineer technician in the Anti-Aircraft division of the Air Force in the Israel Defense Forces and holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering and business management from the University of Derby.
- Recognized in 2018 by the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange as a Top 50 Company
- Siyata is the first and only company to offer a dedicated in-vehicle cellular solution for the next generation of fleet communication in North America
- New revenue streams are opening up in North American with nationwide cellular networks like Bell Mobility and two Tier 1 U.S. cellular carriers
- Future recurring revenue from third-party fleet application sales
- Uniden UV350 has already been launched with Bell Canada, with U.S. carrier agreements expected in Q2 2019
- North America presents very few to no competitors for Siyata Mobile
- Over 1 million rugged cellular devices are sold in North America annually
- According to the United States Department of Transportation, in 2016 there were 3.5 million First Responder vehicles and 9.7 million commercial vehicles throughout the United States
- Very strong treasury, excellent liquidity on the stock
- All-in-one device is available for approximately USD$1,000, preplacing expensive USD$5,000-$10,000 equipment (lower Capex and opex)
- Participating in a $15 billion dollar market with no direct competition
- Additional upside from global carriers to launch in second half of 2019